1. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word: that it was written by men divinely and uniquely inspired; that it is absolutely trustworthy; and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God; and infinite,
intelligent, perfect Spirit and personal Being, the Creator, Preserver, and
Supreme Ruler of the universe, inexpressible glorious in holiness and all other
perfections and worthy of all possible honor, confidence and love; that in the
unity of the godhead there are three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy
believe that Jesus is God and He took on human flesh by virgin birth. Jesus Christ was sinless and made atonement for the sin of the
world by His death on the cross. We believe in his bodily resurrection, his
ascension into heaven, His priestly intercession for His people, and His personal
imminent, pre-tribulation and pre-millennial coming.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from God to reprove the word of sin of righteousness, and of judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and comfort those who believe in Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, and by the direct act of God; but that in Adam’s sin the entire human race fell. We therefore believe that all men by nature and by choice are sinners. The only hope man has is that “God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that Whosoever believeth in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).
6. We believe that the Lord’s Supper is a memorial of the Lord’s death. We reject as false that the Lord’s supper has any sacramental values.
7. We believe that the church is independent and autonomous, and must be kept free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority; that the local church can be associated with other Baptist churches of like faith, position, and practice for fellowship and the spread of the Gospel.
9. We believe in a world-wide program of missionary fervor and evangelism in obedience to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ – Matthew 28:18-20
10. We believe that Satan is real, and that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire.
11. We believe that the civil government is of divine appointment for the interest and good order of human society; and magistrates are to be prayed for conscientiously, honored, and obeyed, except only in the things opposed to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only Lord or the conscience, and the prince of the kings of earth.
12. We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, and are thus secured in Christ forever. We believe that it is the privilege of believers to rejoice in the assurance of their salvation through the testimony of God’s Word; which however, clearly forbids the use of Christian liberty as an occasion to the flesh.
For a copy of our complete doctrinal statement please contact us.